Thursday 26 January 2012

And So It Begins......

Hello all!

Welcome to the very first post of my very first blog!  Funny how I swore I would never do this, but apparently I need to get with the times....:-)

The vast majority of posts here will be regarding my obsession with stamping - specifically cards.  I discovered this hobby almost exactly 3 years ago and I have been completely addicted ever since - all my friends can vouch for that!  I have a full room dedicated to my passion that I now need to purge regulary to ensure that it doesn't start spilling over to other parts of my home.  Craziness.....but it keeps me out of trouble!

My style tends to be clean and simple, but occasionally I will try to push myself out of my comfort zone - not often, but sometimes.  Love, love, love my rhinestones and pearls (or bling in stamping lingo) so you are pretty much guaranteed to find that on all my cards.  You will also discover that I am also OCD (in the nicest possible way, of course) and that will likely be reflected in my cards in terms of alignment, proportion, etc.  I'm no professional, but I still want my cards to look that way....:-) 

I will also be starting classes to get all of you to join in my cult so stay tuned for more information on when and what!

Thanks for stopping by and look forward to getting to know all of my new fellow addicts!

Kym

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm still working on the whole "taking a good picture" thing, not to mention the uploading thing...:-)) So much to do and learn! Soon, I promise!

      Delete