Sunday 29 January 2012

Fall Wedding

So, it has been pointed out to me that if I am going to have a blog dedicated to cards, I really should be posting some....:-))  I was getting to it, I swear!

Here is the first card I will share.  I did this for a friend's wedding a little while ago using some of my favourite colours. 

(I need to work on my picture-taking skills but I never claimed to be a photographer, just a card maker!) As the wedding was in September, I wanted to use typical Fall colours while keeping it simple.  I embossed the cake image using first Versamark and then a rust coloured embossing powder.  I layered it on matching cardstock and then patterned paper.  I added beige grosgrain ribbon and a couple of coloured stick pins.  Easy peasy and a wonderful effect!

Supplies:
Stamps:  For the Bride (SU!)
Paper:  Dusty Durango CS (SU!), Fall Patterened Paper (PTI)
Ribbon:  Unknown
Other:  Stickpins (Dollar Store), Versamark, Embossing Powder (Michaels), Snail, Dimensionals (SU!)

No comments:

Post a Comment