Wednesday 14 March 2012

Beautiful Gaspe

Hello all!  I know it has been awhile - the whole work thing just completely interferes with what I really what I want to do.... :-)

Today's post shows how you can make a card that is truly customized for the recipient. 


The picture is a little fuzzy, but you will get the idea.  The recipient is very proud of his hometown, Mont Louis, Quebec, right in the heart of Gaspe, so I decided that I wanted to incorporate that somehow.  I found a picture online of the town and printed it off in photo quality.  I then die cut out a frame from wood veneer (he is also very down to earth and loves natural materials) and attached it with brads over the picture.  I stamped and die cut the sentiments and voila!  A card totally unique and custom designed for the recipient.  He was thrilled and as you can see it sits proudly on the window sill in his office....mission accomplished!  A perfect way to use personal photos on your cards....


Supplies:

Stamps:  Curly Cute (francais) SU!, Fabulous Phrases (SU!)
Dies:  PTI
Other:  Wood veneer (SU!), cardstock (kraft) SU!

No comments:

Post a Comment